Description: This is a quick and easy main or side dish for any dinner.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
1 lb Ziti pasta
1 cup Ricotta
1 bag (8oz) Fresh Mozzarella , shredded
1 bag (8oz) Parmesan cheese, shredded
5 Basil, leaves
3 Garlic Cloves, grated
2 cups San Marzano tomatoes
1 tsp Red pepper flakes
3 Tbs Italian seasoning
½ Tbs Kosher salt
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Add both sausages to pan and fully cook. Put on bowl and set aside.
- In the same large sauce pan, over medium heat, add onions and garlic, sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and blend until smooth.
- Return blended tomato sauce and cooked ground sausage to sauce pan. Allow to simmer for while boiling pasta.
- Follow pasta box to cook pasta in pot. Once done add to Marinara sauce.
- In baking dish, add marinara with pasta sauce and top with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted. Bake uncovered.