Creamy Curry Pesto, Seared Shrimp and Rice
Tasty, healthy, and nutritious vegetarian alternative.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 5-10 mins
½ Cup Pesto (store bought)
1 Can Coconut Milk
2 Tbsp Sugar
¼ Cup Green Curry
2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
¼ Cup Heavy Cream
2-3 Cups Rice, Cooked
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
How To Make:
- Mix the pesto, coconut milk, sugar, green curry, fish sauce, and heavy cream in bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over med heat and add the sauce and cook for ~ 5 mins to heat and come together.
- Add in the cooked rice and mix to incorporate.
- In a bowl or on a plate season your shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a small sauté pan, heat over med high and add in a little olive oil. Add in the shrimp and sear until opaque.