Filet Mignon, Roasted Thick Chip Potatoes & Sautéed Broccoli
Serving: 1 Person
Cooking Time: 15 mins
6-8 ounces filet mignon
1 tsp salt and pepper to taste
For the Potatoes:
1 tsp salt, pepper, paprika & garlic powder
1 Tbsp olive oil
3-4 ⅛ inch slices potatoes (soaked and dried)
For the Broccoli Florets and Mushrooms:
2-4 quartered mushrooms
2-4 quartered broccoli florets
2 tsp salt and pepper
1 tbsp lemon juice
How To Make:
- Season the beef with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Carefully place the beef and sear on both sides for 2-4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Thick Chip Roaster Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Scrub potatoes (do not peel them). Cut into ¼ inch chips.
- Soak potatoes in cold water for up to 1 hour or thoroughly rinse potatoes in cold water for at least 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and allow them to dry.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oil, salt, pepper and paprika. Toss the potatoes until fully coated.
- Prepare a foil lined sheet pan and place the potatoes out evenly on it.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Sautéed Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Add the mushrooms and broccoli to the pan of beef and potatoes. Put in the oven to cook with the rest of the menu items.