Tasty, healthy, and nutritious vegetarian alternative.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 5-10 mins
8 Oz Day old bread, cut into cubes
2 Oz Parmesan Cheese
1 Box Arugula Lettuce
2-3 Ea Tomatoes
½ Ea Shallot, Minced
1 Ea Garlic, Minced
¼ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
½ Cup Olive Oil
Tt Tt Salt
Tt Tt Pepper
How To Make:
- Mix in a bowl the shallot, garlic, balsamic and olive oil to make a basic dressing.
- Cut your tomatoes into cubes or wedges.
- Mix in another bowl the tomatoes, arugula and dress with your dressing and season to taste.
- In a med to large pan heat over high heat some olive oil add in your cubed bread and season with salt and pepper and crisp into croutons.
- Mix the croutons into the salad and plate