Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 10-12 mins
4 Ea 6oz skinless tuna about 1 ½ in thick
2 TSP Salt and Pepper
1 TBSP Coriander
1 TBSP Garlic Powder
2 TSP Paprika
2 TSP Cumin
2 TSP Salt and Pepper each
1 Cup Cous Cous
½ Cup Water
Grapeseed oil (as needed)
How To Make:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
- Mix all seasonings together in a bowl
- Pat Tuna dry and rub with oil and season with mixture
- Heat Cast Iron Skillet with oil until hot and shimmering
- Add the fish to skillet and reduce heat to medium and cook fish on one side undisturbed until browned.
- Carefully flip with fish spatula and continue to cook for 4 more minutes and browed. Place in a 375 F oven.
- Boil water in a pan, add the couscous and turn off the heat, cover the couscous and let sit for 12-15 mins.
- Remove Tuna from the oven and plate the couscous. Place on top of Couscous and top with lemon juice.