Zucchini Noodle Pad Thai
Tasty, healthy, and nutritious vegetarian alternative.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 5-10 mins
1 Ea Zucchini Squash
1 Ea Yellow Squash
1 ½ Cup Onion thinly sliced
1 ½ Cup Red bell pepper
1 Cup Carrots Julienne
1 Cup Green Cabbage thinly sliced
¼ Cup Rice Vinegar
½ Cup Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Sesame Seed Oil
2 Tbsp Lime Juice
½ Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
2 Ea Garlic Cloves minced
1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger minced
1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- - Salt and Black pepper to taste
How To Make:
- Mix the crunchy peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice vinegar in a bowl.
- Using a spiralizer (or a knife and a peeler) to cut zucchini and yellow squash, carrots
- Cut the bell pepper into julienne pieces and slice the onions into thin pieces.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a large saucepan, over low heat to heat the sauce.
- After the sauce is hot add in all of the vegetables to cook in the sauce.
- Season with Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and lime juice.
- Plate and enjoy.